FIELD OF APPLICATION
It is a convex square piece of dimensions 10 x 10 cm2. It is made of thermostable material and is composed of aluminates and recycled materials. Due to its convex shape, it allows to obtain better visibility at a greater distance, facilitating passers-by and / or cyclists for a better location of the terrain, since its function, once the piece is charged, is to signal and mark areas without lighting, such as an example bike lanes; tourist, archaeological and astronomical tourism routes; running paths; walkways for pedestrians; itineraries in natural parks; lookouts sports courts, as well as in several port applications, among others.
- It is activated with sunlight or artificial light.
- It allows visibility in dark conditions or in poorly lit areas
- It is resistant to water and ultraviolet rays (suitable for outdoor)
- Very high shock resistance
- Finishing options: rigid, semi-rigid and flexible
- Once the piece is loaded, the luminescence lasts from 10 to 12 hours in dark conditions
How to use
It is fixed to any wall, using a fixing resin
To be considered
No light has to strike directly on the piece to appreciate the full effect of the luminescence.
|Brightness Color||Green and Blue|
|Operating temperature range||-15ºC 50ºC.|
|Luminance after 10 minutes||Greater than 800 mcd/m2|
|Luminance after 60 minutes||Greater than 120 mcd/m2|
|Dimming Time UNE 23035 (*)||Greater than 15.900 minutes|
(*) Logarithmic extrapolation according to UNE 23035 until the time in which the luminance is of 0.3 mcd / m2
The technical data reflected are based on the technical knowledge obtained in external laboratories and by our technicians