Our bike lane are made of 100% recycled plastic. Where, thanks to the use of PVC as raw material, we achieve greater resistance against others that are made of rubber and concrete. It has great strength, very high resistance to abrasion and ultraviolet rays, it also has a fastening system through anchor bolts so its installation is quick and very simple. The paint used in the bike path is free of solvents and toxic substances approved by traffic with reflective spheres. On request, it is possible to add ultra-luminescent pieces, making it easier for pedestrians o see visibility in dark conditions.
- Recycled PVC provides long life and resistance to the effects of UV radiation
- It has a weight of 6.5 kg and can be in black or yellow color.
- The luminescent device is activated with sunlight or artificial light.
- This device allows visibility in dark conditions or in poorly lit areas. Once charged, the luminescence lasts from 10 to 12 hours in dark conditions.
- Dimensions: 700x160x100 mm
Advantages of the recycled PVC separator
- Highly resistant.
- Thermal and electrical insulation
- Absorbs impacts
- Minimal maintenance.
- Easy handling.
- Inert to environmental degradation.
- It doesn’t splinter.
- Almost unlimited durability.
- Ecological and non-polluting.
Mode of use
It is fixed to the surface by means of two screws placed at both ends of the separator, which are inserted into the previously drilled holes. A distance of 1.50 meters between dividers is recommended.
Properties of the luminescent piece
- Brightness color: Green.
- Operating temperature range -15oC 50oC.
- Luminance after 10 minutes Greater than 800 mcd / m2
- Luminance after 60 minutes Greater than 120 mcd / m2
- Dimming Time UNE 23035 (*) Greater than 15,900 minutes
(*) Logarithmic extrapolation according to UNE 23035 until the time in which the luminance is 0.3 mcd / m2